Why team members need good facilitators
Any team members who are looking to lead anything from a project team or work group to managing an entire department would benefit from facilitation skills training. The skill of facilitation is not just about providing advice, it is about creating the structure and process to guide others to achieve their objectives easier.
Facilitation Skills Training
Overview: This facilitation skills training course provides participants with the skills and knowledge to learn the process of facilitation and successfully achieve outcomes through effective facilitation. Participants will be given the opportunity to apply these newly found facilitation tools/techniques during practical sessions.
What participants will gain:
- A clear understanding of the process of facilitation
- How to adapt the knowledge to meet the needs of differing groups
- The skills and behaviours that will enable them to effectively facilitate group sessions with confidence and impact
- A greater appreciation of specific groups and how to deal with such challenges
- Practical experience of facilitating a group to achieve a task
- A valuable facilitation tool to apply during meetings, discussions, group forums etc. that will significantly influence a productive outcome
Suitable for: Managers, HR personnel, learning and development professionals, and anyone else who works with groups and want to improve their facilitation skills.
- Classroom based training course, tailored to your company and the group of learners as standard. (Min number of delegates is 4 and the maximum is 8 )
- Full day or 2 x ½ day sessions
- One-to-one coaching
Course content can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and/ or the learners.