Switch on to finance!
Let’s face it not everyone gets excited by numbers. Love it or hate it, commercially savvy managers have climbed to the top of the wish list for driven organisations. No longer a ‘nice to have’ skill financial awareness and competence is an essential management talent nowadays.
Finance can be fun and we have put together a course to ‘switch people on to finance’ demystifying financial planning, budgeting, and all the financial jargon that accompanies it. Producing a financial plan or budget will no longer carry the anxiety it once did.
Finance for Non-financial Managers
Overview: During this finance for non-financial managers training course managers will develop a greater understanding of the budgeting, financial accounts and statements required to meet organisational objectives.
What participants will gain:
- A greater understanding and awareness of the role of finance within an organisation including the key terms in relation to financial management
- The ability to analyse financial information leading to improved decision-making
- Increased awareness with regard to the financial accounts and statements used to control a financial system
- The ability to produce a budget in line with the strategic focus and organisational goals
- The ability to evaluate financial proposals for expenditure to determine the value and/or return on investment.
Suitable for: Managers at all levels that would benefit from understanding more about financial systems and controls
- In-house training course, tailored to your company and the group of learners as standard. (Min number of delegates is 4 and the maximum is 8 )
- Small group coaching basis for up to 3 participants
- Course content can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and/ or the learners.
- The course if required could be delivered across two 1-day sessions.
- Classroom-based training course
- One-to-one coaching