Planning ahead makes sense!
Planning ahead makes sense. Both in business and our private lives. The process of strategic planning within an organisation is essential to determine the direction and progress of the company in the future. In order to do this it’s current position, the possibilities for the course of action and the resources available need to be decided. The period of time set to achieve these objectives can vary. This needs to be realistic. It may be achievable over the next year or more usually 3 to 5 years. Occasionally some extend the vision of direction to 10 or 20 years.
In order to plan effectively managers need to develop the knowledge and skills to support the strategic planning process. The firm’s vision, mission, values and strategies need to be recognised. A greater understanding of the interacting elements of strategic planning in addition to gain the ability to apply a range of strategic analysis tools need to be acquired.
Strategic Planning for Managers
Overview: This training course aims to provide participants with the understanding, knowledge and skills to contribute towards the strategic planning process within their organisation.
What participants will gain:
- A greater knowledge of the interrelating components of strategic planning
- The ability to apply a range of strategic analysis tools
- Strategic possibilities to support the ‘business’ planning process
Suitable for: Anyone who would like to learn more about strategic planning.
- Classroom based training course, tailored to your company and the group of learners as standard. (Min number of delegates is 4 and the maximum is 8 )
- Full day or 2 x ½ day sessions
This strategic planning course for managers can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and/ or the learners.