Maximise staff potential
A recent study has shown the biggest failing of managers is the lack of coaching staff to help improve their performance. Managers appear to be excelling in technical excellence, commitment to the business and their customers but are not maximising staff potential. Failing to support their staff with regard to providing coaching, training and mentoring results in poor staff performance.
Performance coaching training provides managers with the knowledge and understanding to maximise staff potential encouraging improved productivity and performance.
One-to-one sessions, performance appraisal, discussing career goals and offering support are all tools to help managers maximise staff performance
Managers are often too busy with other things disconnected from their staff or lack the knowhow.Training from Adalta will provide the tools necessary in order for staff to be accountable for their performance.
Performance coaching for managers
Overview: This practical performance coaching for manager’s course develops participant’s capability to maximise staff potential in a way that inspires staff to take personal ownership and accountability for their performance. Participants will develop core coaching skills and behaviours for them to confidently apply coaching in different contexts. The course also includes some practical coaching simulations to facilitate the transfer of learning into the workplace.
What participants will gain:
- A clear understanding of what coaching is and how it can be seamlessly and successfully integrated into their day-to-day role
- Greater awareness of how people develop within their role and how they can use coaching to accelerate the performance of individual team members
- The skills and behaviours to ask high quality coaching questions and listen attentively
- A proven framework to help structure their coaching approach
- The ability to define well-formed outcomes to give the coaching partnership focus and direction
- The ability to facilitate performance feedback
- The art of applying conversational coaching to quickly boost on-the-job performance
Suitable for: Managers, supervisors or team leaders who are responsible for managing the development/performance of others.
- Classroom based training course, tailored to your company and the group of learners as standard. (Min number of delegates is 4 and the maximum is 8 )
- One-to-one coaching
- Full day or 2 x ½ day sessions
This Performance coaching for managers training course can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and/ or the learners.