Managing Discipline and Grievance Training
Are you responsible for managing any discipline and grievance issues which may arise within your organisation? Do you possess the correct skills and behaviours in order to manage the procedures correctly? Do you have the legal, technical and practical knowledge to achieve the best outcome both for the organisation and individual concerned?
It is fundamental not to wait until an incident occurs before you familiarise yourself with the procedures and frameworks necessary to deal with the difficulties affectively. Staff require clear guidelines in order to deal with discipline and grievance with confidence and professionalism. Our Managing Discipline and Grievance training provides participants with alll the necessary information.
Managing Discipline and Grievance Training courses
Overview: This course helps participant’s to develop the practical skills and essential knowledge required to manage discipline and grievance issues confidently ensuring you’re remain within legal/organisational requirements. Case studies and simulations are incorporated in to the training to support the effective transfer of learning back into the workplace.
What participants will gain:
- A clear understanding of the difference between disciplinary and grievance
- Ability to detect and react appropriately to early signs of disciplinary
- Clarity on the difference between formal and informal action and how to manage both approaches professionally
- The skills and behaviours to manage disciplinary situations with confidence and professionalism
Suitable for: Managers, supervisors or team leaders who are responsible for managing others.
Our bespoke in-house training and coaching courses are delivered either on site or at a venue of your choice.
The training we offer in this area can be delivered as follows:
- In-house training course, tailored to your company and the group of learners as standard. Courses are delivered for a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 16 participants, although 12 is recommended.
- In-house coaching delivered either on a one-to-one or small group coaching basis for up to 3 participants
As with all our training courses this training can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and/ or the learners.