Is your organisation lacking delegation skills?
An efficient leader is required to be able to delegate effectively. Managers of small teams or projects, departments and entire organisations are required to be able to delegate. This takes self-confidence and trust in others. A competent leader knows what should and shouldn’t be delegated and understands the competence and potential ability of others to learn. Many managers fall into the trap of delegating a task ineffectively and ended up doing it themselves. There is an ever increasing need for effective delegation skills as businesses grow, training from Adalta enables the candidate to successfully share the workload whilst giving colleagues support to accomplish the task and develop as a valuable member of a team. All our courses are tailored to the specific needs of your organisation, an example of the format our delegation skills course follows is laid out below.
Delegation Skills Training
Overview: This delegation skills training course helps participants explore the skills required to know what to delegate and when, and how to support staff through effective coaching and development techniques.
What participants will gain:
- The knowledge of what should and shouldn’t be delegated
- Greater awareness of how effective delegation is managed
- The levels of delegation to be considered
- The skills to enable them to instil confidence in others and deal with differing ability levels
- A delegation plan to help maximise the skills of team members
Suitable for: Managers or those in a supervisory role who will find a better understanding of what to delegate and how to delegate effectively an advantage.
- Full day or 2 x ½ day sessions
- Classroom-based training course
- One-to-one coaching
Customisation options: Course content can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation.