Get the right person for the right job the first time!
Are your interviewing and recruitment skills a little rusty? Or do you have no experience with regard to interviewing and recruitment? If this is the case we can help. Our interviewing and recruitment skills training course will take you through each relevant stage from section of candidates through to the confidence and skills to make an informed decision.
Interviewing & Recruitment Skills
Overview: Participants will gain an understanding of the entire recruitment and selection process from start to finish and learn how to positively influence/manage each key stage. Participants will be taught the skills and confidence to recruit and select the right people for the right position. Case studies and simulations are integrated in to the course to support application of learning.
What participants will gain:
- Greater understanding of the recruitment and selection process
- The knowledge and skills to develop a job description and person specification
- The ability to effectively conduct the selection process and justify a decision
- The confidence and skills to prepare and lead the interview and make fair decisions
- Suitable for: HR professionals, managers and supervisors who are responsible for recruitment and selection within their organisation
- Classroom based training course, tailored to your company and the group of learners as standard. (Min number of delegates is 4 and the maximum is 8 )
- One-to-one coaching
- Full day or 2 x ½ day sessions
- Course content can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and/ or the learners.
- Course can support existing HR Policies and Guidelines.
- The course if required could be delivered across two 1-day sessions.