Do you have what it takes?
This conversational coaching course enables participants to learn and develop the expertise to apply conversational coaching to a variety of subjects in a number of situations. By acquiring the skills needed to support and develop team members the participant will create an effective and progressive workforce.
Conversational Coaching Training
Overview: This conversational coaching training course helps participant’s develop core coaching skills and behaviours needed to confidently and informally apply conversational coaching in a variety of contexts. The course also includes some practical coaching simulations to support application of learning
What participants will gain:
- A clear understanding of conversational coaching and how this tool can significantly influence performance improvement
- A greater awareness of the participants management approach and style and how it impacts on the motivation and performance of others
- A tried and tested simple framework to help apply conversational coaching to boost on-the-job performance quickly and effectively.
- The skills and behaviours to listen attentively and ask high quality coaching questions
- Improved delegation and staff motivation
Suitable for: Any manager, supervisor or team leader who would like to progress their management style and approach to help realise staff potential.
- Classroom based training course, tailored to your company and the group of learners as standard. (Min number of delegates is 4 and the maximum is 8 )
- One-to-one coaching
- Full day or 2 x ½ day sessions
Course content can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and/ or the learners.