“If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customers first, success will be yours.” (Ray Kroc)
Companies are increasingly recognising that they have to work much harder in this climate to retain customers as demands and expectations evolve.
The reality is that every staff member in the organisation influences the bottom line. The starting point is having a customer focused mind-set.
How a staff member views the importance of customer service impacts the behaviour and actions they take on a daily basis which in turn impacts the results they get. In simple terms, to get different results, people must challenge their mind-set and attitude.
Customer Focus Course Aim:
The aim of this course is to enable participants to develop a customer focused mind-set and the skills required to develop and sustain successful lasting customer relationships.
Our bespoke in-house training and coaching courses are delivered either on site or at a venue of your choice. The training we offer in this area can be delivered as follows:
- In-house training course, tailored to your company and the group of learners as standard. Courses are delivered for a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 16 participants, although 12 is recommended.
- In-house coaching delivered either on a one-to-one or small group coaching basis for up to 3 participants
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who works with internal and external customers and wants to evolve a more customer focused mind-set.
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Identified key customer groups and their differing expectations and needs
- Mapped out the customer experience and identified opportunities to positively influence the customer experience within their work area
- Evaluated customer service from an external perspective
- Agreed customer service standards to help provide a benchmark for excellent customer service within their work area
We deliver other similar courses in this area. Click on the link for more information:
Engaging Others Course
Ideal for those that want to gain a deeper understanding of what employee engagement is and why it is so important to the success of the organisation.
Customer Relationship Management Course
Ideal for people that want to influence and manage internal and external customer expectations in line with changing organisational requirements.
Negotiation Skills Course
Ideal for people that want to develop the techniques and skills required to achieve a ‘win/win’ outcome and build future relationships in any negotiation situation.
- Course content can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and/ or the learners.
- The course if required could be delivered across two 1-day sessions.