Today, successful organisations are increasingly coming to terms with the fact that to keep up with competitors, they must continually do things faster, cheaper and better to stay one step ahead. This requires a fundamental mind-shift of working and a desire to constantly challenge the status quo.
Management development over recent years has started to place greater emphasis on the need for managers to be innovative in order to lead their organisation to greater levels of success.
This Working Innovatively training course provides participants with proven and practical tools to effectively innovate within their role on a daily basis.
Who Should Attend
This Working Innovatively training course is suited to managers that are required to work innovatively within their role and inspire their team to do the same.
The aim of this Working Innovatively training course is to provide participants with a range of tools and techniques to enable them to challenge the status quo and implement improvements within their role
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Learnt how to look at situations with fresh eyes to avoid complacency and identified opportunities to innovate within your role
- Explored how to think and work innovatively using a simple, proven strategy
- Selected an idea for innovation that makes a positive impact on your work area
- Evaluated the practicalities, risks, potential impact and viability of your chosen innovation
- Produced a 30-day plan to take forward your innovation within your work area
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Working Innovatively training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.