Report-writing is an indispensable part of any profession regardless of industry and sector. Almost every important decision in business is taken on the basis of information presented or recommendations made in reports. The ability to write credible, concise and relevant reports is an art in itself and is fast becoming a sought after skill. This Report Writing course will take you through a proven approach to writing reports that achieve the right impact.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is required to write, produce and submit reports within their role may wish to attend a Report Writing course.
Adalta’s Report Writing courses help participants to learn the techniques and skills required to prepare and write credible reports.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Determined the purpose and objective of the reports produced within your work area and discussed what relevant information should be integrated
- Reviewed and evaluated ‘live’ report examples to draw out best practise
- Structured a formal report using a case study approach and discussed potential formats used within the organisation
- Applied a range of report writing styles to ensure content is appropriate and credible
- Produced a checklist to ensure the submission of qualitative reports
- Planned actions to commit to increasing the quality of reports produced
- This Report Writing course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Adalta Report Writing courses can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Report Writing training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.