You present yourself to others every day in a range of situations whether you are consciously aware of it or not. Everything you say and do is giving others messages about you as a person, and they will form their opinions based on how you come across.
Adalta deliver Presentation Skills training courses that help you to engage with your audience so that they are still listening even after you have finished speaking. We can help you to become a confident, memorable and articulate speaker – whatever the situation.
Who Should Attend
Our Presentation Skills courses are aimed at anyone that wants to raise their confidence levels in presenting to others and wants to improve the impact of their presentations with internal and external stakeholders
The aim of this Presentation Skills training course is to equip participants with the fundamental skills and tools that will enable them to plan, prepare and deliver effective presentations in a range of situations/contexts.
By the end of this course, you will have:
• Explored what makes a presentation engaging/memorable and identify opportunities to present within your role
• Applied the presentation planning tool to structure and design effective presentations
• Identified what visual aids are available and share best practice in using these to maximise the impact of your presentation
• Demonstrated effective verbal and non-verbal communication to create the right impression and engage with your audience
• Explored ‘nerve triggers’ and developed personal coping strategies to control nerves and combat common fears
• Demonstrated effective presentation skills and received targeted feedback
- Adalta presentation skills courses can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our presentation skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £2600 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £219 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £3300 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.