Business pressures are ever-increasing and the reality is that individual performance drives organisational performance. Performance Management done well helps staff to become more accountable within their role; provides important clarity around what is expected of them and motivates team members to consistently go the extra mile.
During this Performance Management course, participants will develop the knowledge and skills essential to manage staff performance consistently and effectively.
Who Should Attend
Our Performance Management courses are aimed at anyone who is required to manage the performance of others within their role.
The aim of this Performance Management training course is to develop the participant’s capability to manage and review staff performance consistently and effectively.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Presented a business case for performance management within the organisation
- Using a case study, identified a range of performance management approaches
- Demonstrated how to establish a performance focus and write measurable, aligned objectives
- Developed strategies to effectively deal with poor performance and identified how to prepare for a performance discussion
- Adalta performance management courses can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Performance management courses can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our performance management training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.