Most people negotiate all the time, either subconsciously or consciously. Some find it easier than others, whether it is at work, home or in a role as a consumer. If you are in the group who find the process of negotiation as something to be avoided at all costs you will benefit from negation skills training.
Negotiation is recognised as an essential management skill; effective Negotiation Skills training provides you with the skills and knowledge to resolve situations and conflict by reaching a result both parties are satisfied with.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is required to successfully negotiate within their role should attend a Negotiation Skills training course.
The aim of this one-day Negotiation Skills course is to enable participants to develop techniques and skills needed to achieve a ‘win/win’ outcome and build future relationships in any negotiation situation.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Profiled your natural negotiation style and approach and explored the impact of this
- Practiced and evaluated a range of negotiation techniques and strategies
- Demonstrated targeted questioning and listening techniques to help you gain a stronger position
- Demonstrated the ability to anticipate potential objections and prepare responses
- Developeda 30-day plan to implement negotiation strategies in your role
- This Negotiation Skills training course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Adalta’s Negotiation Skills training courses can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Negotiation Skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.