In business people need to communicate to make things happen. This may involve updating others, reviewing progress, making a decision, solving a problem, planning something or building relations. The million dollar question is ‘Do your meetings add value?’ The harsh reality is that meetings cost money. This Meeting Skills training course is all about developing the skills, techniques and tools to plan and facilitate meetings that add tangible value to the organisation.
Who Should Attend
Our Meeting Skills courses are suitable for anyone that typically leads or chairs a meeting and would like to improve their facilitation skills to ensure that their meetings are effective and productive
The aim of this Meeting Skills training course is to equip participants with the skills to plan and facilitate successful meetings.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Identified the factors that influence successful meetings
- Evaluated the effectiveness of your own meetings
- Defined the roles and responsibilities of the chair and other attendees
- Set and communicated a clear objective, agenda and expectations for a meeting
- Facilitated effective meetings
- Managed group dynamics, including challenging behaviour and keeping things on track
- This Meeting Skills training course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Effective meeting training can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Meeting Skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.