Project Management Skills
Project management training: Project-based working is fast becoming the norm in many organisations today. In order to succeed, a project must deliver to cost, to quality, and on time.
This 1-day project management skills training course is designed for those who are required to work on projects, whether leading small-medium sized projects or working as a key member of a project team. (Previous experience of working on projects is not necessary.)
During this project management course, participants will explore all the key elements of project management and will gain a broad range of tools and techniques to enable them to be effective in managing small-medium sized projects.
Who Should Attend
Our project management skills training courses are aimed at participants that are new to managing projects and would like to learn the basics of project management
This practical project management skills training course focuses on the skills and behaviours that enable participants to successfully plan, manage and implement projects. Participants will learn key project management skills, how to engage others and how to keep projects on track. The course enables participants to bring actual live projects to work through and immediately apply their learning.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Understood the purpose and principles of project management
- Made a business case for a project
- Created a project plan
- Understood project team roles
- Identified and understood key stakeholders and critical relationships
- Demonstrated how to control a project
- Understood project success criteria
- Described the process for managing a project
- Understood benefits realisation
- This project management course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our project management skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1250 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £105 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1650 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.