Influencing may mean different things to different people. For some it represents persuasion or negotiation, for others it is about getting people to see their point of view or using their authority to get people to do something or change something. In reality it can be all of these things and more. Influencing is not just for people in charge, whatever our role all of us will from time to time need to use influencing skills in our work.
One of the most powerful ways to influence others is how we behave. As managers, the impact we have can be positive or negative, we need to be aware of our behaviour and the influence this has on those around us. This Influencing Skills course helps managers to consciously adapt their behaviour and approach to greater effect.
Who Should Attend
Those who are required to successfully influence others within their role would benefit from Adalta’s Influencing Skills courses.
The aim of this Influencing Skills course is to help participants develop both a practical understanding of positive influencing behaviours and the skills/ techniques to enable them to influence others more effectively.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Understood the potential impact of a your behaviour on work relationships and results
- Identified your natural influencing style and determined ways to enhance your influencing approach
- Demonstrated push and pull influencing strategies
- Practiced positive framing techniques to influence or alter the way others approach and think about situations
- Developed a 30-day to proactively apply influencing strategies and behaviours within a specific context
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our influencing skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.