Continuous Improvement isn’t just about changing something for the sake of it, it involves examining how we do things and whether we can improve on them. This can relate to any aspect of the business environment from finding a more efficient way of filing information to reviewing the way we approach clients for example.
Half the battle is coming up with ideas to adapt to a rapidly changing environment the other half is to create the solution and encourage others to do the same.
Participants of Adalta’s Continuous Improvement course will also learn how to facilitate effective continuous improvement and general forward thinking back in the workplace. They will learn practical techniques and how to put them into practice immediately.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is required to continuously improve aspects of their work within their role should attend a Continuous Improvement training course.
Our Continuous Improvement courses aim to provide participants with a range of tools and techniques to enable them to challenge the status quo and implement continuous improvements within their role.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Learned how to look at situations with fresh eyes to avoid complacency
- Gained tried and tested tools to help identify better ways of working within your role and team
- Demonstrated how to apply the Appreciative Inquiry to explore and progress new opportunities/ possibilities
- Practiced how to narrow down and prioritise ideas and actions
- Produced a 30-day plan to take forward an opportunity for improvement
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Continuous Improvement training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.