Conducting Effective 121’s
Scheduling regular one-to-one meetings with team members provides first line managers with the greatest opportunity to inspire, influence, motivate, coach, listen, solve problems, make decisions, and create an environment where employees feel engaged.
This Conducting Effective One To One Meetings course helps to simplify this process and give participants a practical and structured approach to enable them to conduct 121’s effectively.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors and first line managers that manage team members within their role may wish to attend a Conducting Effective One To One Meetings.
The aim of this one-day Conducting Effective One To One Meetings course is to develop participant’s capability to deliver effective one to one meetings. Participants will learn how to set SMART objectives and how to deal confidently and professionally with poor performers.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Explored the purpose and benefits of regularly reviewing staff performance
- Produced a checklist of how to plan and prepare for a 1-2-1 discussion
- Demonstrated effective objective setting
- Demonstrated your ability to deliver motivational and developmental feedback
- Developed coping strategies to deal with challenging behaviour/ responses during a 1-2-1 discussion
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Conducting Effective One To One Meetings course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.