Having confidence to communicate in a range of day-to-day situations is a vital skill for any employee. Effective workplace communication promotes understanding, improves morale and gets things done. Workplace misunderstandings are commonplace and can lead to a whole range of issues that could easily be avoided through effective communication. Our Communication Skills training courses help managers to become more skillful and flexible in the way that they adapt their communication to help achieve a greater outcome.
Who Should Attend
Our Communication Skills training courses are aimed at anyone who wishes to improve their communication capability.
The aim of this Communication Skills course is to help participants develop effective communication skills and techniques that will enable them to communicate confidently and purposefully with people at all levels in a range of situations.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Understood the communication process and identified where it typically breaks down at work
- Demonstrated how to deliver clear, concise and engaging messages using verbal and non-verbal communication
- Planned how to adapt your natural communication preference to get better results
- Demonstrated how to use effective questioning and active listening skills to help build understanding, resolve problems and improve relationships with others
- Produced a 30-day plan to improve communication
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme
- We deliver: Our communication skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.