Business Development – A Consultative Approach
Consultative selling is about sustainable business development. In this 2-day Business Development training course, participants will challenge traditional perspectives on ‘selling to customers’ and adopt a ‘business development’ mind-set. The focus is on a customer-driven approach as opposed to a sales-driven approach.
Using a flexible business development framework, participants will develop the critical interpersonal skills and tools that will enable them to connect at a deeper level with customers and influence engagement at each stage of the sales process. They will learn to collaborate with their customer to provide solutions that truly meet their needs. Dysfunctional sales tactics and approaches are challenged, and participants will learn the value of authenticity and intent to influence customer perception, choice and loyalty.
Who Should Attend
Our Business Development courses are ideal for anyone who works in a business development role and wants to evolve a more consultative approach.
The aim of this 2-day Business Development training course is to equip participants with the knowledge, skills and tools to effectively engage stakeholders, strengthen relationships and optimise sales opportunities.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Explored a flexible framework for successful business development and evaluated current practices
- Determined how to qualify an opportunity in terms of available resources (time, money and people)
- Clarified the decision-making process and discuss strategies to influence access to key stakeholders/ decision-makers
- Demonstrated how to use verbal and non-verbal communication to establish a deep level of rapport and boost your selling power
- Applied diagnostic questioning to uncover specific customer issues and/ or desired results
- Delivered a compelling pitch and received targeted feedback
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Business Development – a Consultative Approach training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £2600 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £219 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £3300 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.