The ability to express yourself and what you want (or what you don’t want) in day to day work situations isn’t always easy. Fear of confrontation, upsetting people or not knowing the right words to use, often results in feelings of frustration or even anger.
Our Assertiveness Skills training is valuable in situations where people often find themselves agreeing with others when deep down they don’t agree, or saying ‘yes’ to requests when they really want to say ‘no’.
Assertiveness is the ability to express yourself and your needs in an open, non-confrontational and skilled way. This Assertiveness Skills training course helps people to increase their level of influence and impact on others through assertive, skilled communication. Participants will gain practical tools for immediate use, leading to more productive working relationships with others.
Who Should Attend
Our Assertiveness Skills training courses are aimed at anyone who wishes to assert themselves more effectively.
The aim of this Assertiveness Skills training course is to equip participants with the skills, tools and techniques to assert themselves confidently and effectively with others to influence successful relationships.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Identified different behaviour styles and assess the impact of each on relationships and performance
- Identified personal barriers to assertive communication
- Analysed your own behaviour and identified ways to adapt this to strengthen relationships
- Explored the impact of voice and body language when communicating assertively
- Demonstrated clear, assertive communication using the Basic Assertion Model
- Applied techniques to handle demanding behaviour and requests from others
- Positively influencde the behaviour of others through modifying your behaviour
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
We deliver: Our assertiveness skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.