Advanced Presentation Skills
It has been said that the number one phobia many people have is delivering a presentation and speaking in front of a group of other people. As managers progress through the pipeline, it has become an expectation to be able to produce and deliver impactful presentations.
Adalta are innovators in helping good presenters become great presenters, delivering powerful, confident presentations that engage, influence and inspire their audience. Adalta’s Advanced Presentation skills courses really do pack a punch in raising confidence and capability.
Who Should Attend
Advanced Presentation Skills training can help participants that have mastered the basics but want to refine and build on their skills to the next level.
The aim of this Advanced Presentation Skills training course is to help participants to plan, prepare and deliver powerful presentations with impact and confidence. Participants will learn how present effectively to a wide range of audiences and in different situations and develop their own style of speaking. Participants are given the opportunity to practise their presentation skills and receive feedback in a supportive environment.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Demonstrated how to design a credible, high impact presentation
- Applied tools and techniques to grab the listener’s attention and keep them wanting more
- Practiced language and motivation strategies to successfully connect with the group and influence ‘buy in’ levels
- Practiced strategies to confidently manage audience participation and challenge
- Learn how to use visual aids to create ‘hooks’ to emphasise the message and increase audience retention
- Practiced delivering a presentation
- Advanced Presentation Skills courses can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Advanced Presentation Skills courses can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
Adalta’s Advanced Presentation Skills training courses are delivered in-house by our professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- £3000 + VAT per course ( Equivalent to £250.00 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials and excludes facilitator expenses.