Coaching Skills Training Courses
A recent study has shown that many managers are failing to support their staff with regard to providing coaching, training and mentoring. This results in poor staff performance and the inability to pass on their skills to others leading to reduced staff moral and motivation.
It`s not all bad news though, Managers do appear to be excelling in commitment to the business and customers as well as technical excellence, Coaching skills training provide participants with the skills and knowledge to apply coaching to maximise staff potential.
We tailor our courses to meet the needs of the organisation.
Coaching Skills Training courses
Overview: These highly practical courses help participant’s develop core coaching skills and behaviours specific to your organisation in order for them to confidently apply coaching in different contexts. We include some practical coaching simulations to support application of learning. Suitable for: Managers, supervisors or team leaders who are responsible for manag-ing the development/ performance of others.
What participants will gain:
- Greater awareness of how people develop within their role and how they can use coaching to progress team members
- A clear understanding of what coaching is and how they can integrate coaching within their role
- A proven framework to help structure their coaching approach
- The ability to facilitate performance feedback Suitable for: Managers, supervisors or team leaders who are responsible for managing the development/performance of others.
- The skills and behaviours to ask high quality coaching questions and listen attentively
- Classroom based training course, tailored to your company and the group of learners as standard. (Min number of delegates is 4 and the maximum is 8 )
- One-to-one coaching
- Full day or 2 x ½ day sessions
Coaching Skills Training Courses can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and/ or the learners.