Building a team
Continuing in our series of featured articles regarding our business courses today we focus on building a team. Building a successful team can be daunting even for the most experienced of managers. We provide bespoke team building training courses directed at building or strengthen new or established teams. Typical areas of development we concentrate on include communication, trust, establishing focus and direction.
Team Building Training Tool kit
Suitable for: New and existing teams who wish to take time out to further progress team relationships and dynamics to influence better relationships and results.
Overview: This team building training course comprises of a focused, bespoke approach to building/ strengthening new or established teams. The facilitator runs a series of bespoke activities designed to address specific team requirements/development needs. A preliminary diagnosis can then be made to clarify and agree the needs/ expectations and desired outputs of the participants. Typical areas of development include establishing focus and direction, trust, communication, influencing, team values/relationships and dynamics.
What participants will gain:
- Improved communication and working relationships.
- A truly bespoke team building course designed specifically to address priority needs with the focus clearly on the desired outputs.
- Greater results through developing a clear focus and direction and establishing shared work ethics/values.
- Strengthened trust within the team
- Full day or 2 x ½ day sessions.
- Classroom-based training course.
- One-to-one coaching.
We know that one size never fits all, so each programme is tailored to meet the needs of your organisation as standard providing total flexibility and enabling the participants to immediately put into practice the skills and techniques learnt during the course.