XL Business Finance
We specialise in finding you the most appropriate and competitive invoice financing solutions available, providing you with the financial freedom to grow your business. Financing systems within businesses are changing. Factoring and invoice discounting facilities are fast replacing traditional bank based loan and overdraft facilities and we have the expertise and experience to ensure that you obtain the most appropriate business financing solution.
Invoice factoring from XL Business
Invoice factoring is the immediate injection of cash against value of outstanding invoices. Also known as account receivable factoring, invoices are raised up to 90% of the invoice value is released within 24 hours, the remaining 10% is paid, less a small service fee, once invoice factoring payment is received from the customer. It was once said that eight out of ten businesses went bust not because they were not profitable but because they ran out of cash and were unable to manage their cash flow adequately. XL Business Finance provides a free factoring and invoice discounting service which ensures the most suitable finance companies are recommended to your business.
Business finance from XL Business
With over 17 years of experience providing business finance solutions XL Business Finance is becoming one of the north of England’s premier business finance companies In our opinion using an invoice finance broker will save you the most time and help you obtain the most appropriate funder for your particular requirements.
We think the best type of broker is the one that either has a meaningful conversation with you in order to find out about your business or even better they take time to visit. At XL Business finance we have access to all the finance companies on the cost comparison sites, you may have seen, and far more in addition.
Following an initial interview, we can pinpoint the two or three most appropriate invoice finance providers Preventing all those follow up calls you would receive after registering your details with inappropriate finance companies! If XL Business Finance makes an introduction to a finance company and they take you on board as a customer a fee will be paid by the finance company to ourselves so you do not have to pay anything.
XL Business are a different invoice discounting company
As one of the UK’s leading invoice finance brokers we believe we are ideally placed to provide you with the right level of advice to secure appropriate and competitive funding whatever your requirements.