Are you truly a Professional?
We came across the following short quiz which consists of 4 questions and tells you whether you are truly a “professional”. The questions are not difficult! Answer each question before moving on to the next one and test this out on your colleagues and family.
- How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
- How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
- The Lion King is hosting an animal conference; all the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend? OK, even if you did not answer the first three questions, correctly, you still have one more chance to show your abilities.
- There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?
- Open the refrigerator put in the giraffe and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.
- The Wrong Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and close the refrigerator. Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your actions.
- Correct Answer: The Elephant. The Elephant is in the refrigerator. This tests your memory.
- Correct Answer: You swim across. All the Crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting! This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
According to Andersen Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong. But many pre-schoolers got several correct answers. Andersen Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four year old.
To help develop your ability to laterally think, click here for more info