Are you getting the most from your employees?
Managing and reviewing employees’ performance effectively and consistently is an essential part of the manager’s role. Regular contact to manage and review staff is essential to guarantee the optimum level of performance.
This Employee management performance course from Adalta provides participants the key skills and tools to ascertain employees capability, establishing goals and expectations and providing feedback.
Employee management performance course
Overview: This business course develops participant’s capability to manage and review staff performance consistently and effectively. participants will develop relevant skills and apply practical tools Throughout the course, to help them confidently manage different degrees of performance.
What participants will gain:
- The knowledge and skills required to manage performance both informally and formally to influence performance improvement.
- An improved understanding of the performance management process together with the impact of not managing performance effectively.
- A tool to effectively plan and prepare for performance reviews.
- Experience in setting SMART objectives and strategies to affect the success of objectives.
- Confidence and strategies to effectively deal with poor performers.
- The skills to give and receive motivational and developmental feedback in a way that promotes personal ownership/accountability for performance improvement.
- The ability to apply conversational coaching to quickly boost on-the-job performance.
Suitable for: Managers, supervisors or team leaders who are responsible for managing the performance of others.
One day or 2 x ½ day sessions
Classroom-based training course
Customisation options: Course content can be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation.